Saturday, June 7, 2014

April 22, 2014 - Brazil Week 15

Hey everyone,
So what happened is that the day after Easter is also a holiday here, so we didn't have p-day on Monday cause stuff was shut down. And then yesterday we found out about a surprise conference today which used up most of p-day, so this will be really short sorryyyyyy
But yeah, I love my area. We had a great week and taught a ton of people, so now we need to see who really has potential. There's this odd phenomenon that everyone we teach keeps moving, so we have to refer them to the other missionaries. But a great investigator named Daniel who we worked with a lot this week moved Monday and I think he may get baptized this week by the elders in Vila Oficinas, which would be amazing. There's also a really firm family here that we're working with; I love all of them to death. The kids, Mateus and Letícia, got baptized last month, and the parents are in the process of getting married, so life is great with them. Sister Muro is the love of my life; we teach really well in unison and every lesson is different because we're working really hard to evalute and constantly improve our teaching. But I could listen to her teach forever; I wish you all could see her.
Sorry this is short but the gospel's still true! I love this Church and absolutely love this work. Love you all too!
Sister Anna Nielsen
And here are some photos to make up for lack of text (worth a thousand words, right):
My beautiful companion in her homeless outfit
Our house, Bag End
The local elementary school sponsers graffitti projects, which I think is really funny. But hey, it combats all the bad graffitti out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment