So we got the chance to meet our new mission president, President Dalton, and he is fantastic. He has an extremely inspired vision for the direction he wants to take with this mission. He outlined some stuff for us this week in a conference about how he wants us to focus on the temple as we teach. We have another conference on Wednesday and also interviews this next week, which I'm really looking forward to.
One of the new rules he gave to us is that now everyone needs to leave the mission knowing at least two languages, so now we have to speak entirely English one day and entirely Portuguese the next. My companion whippd out some surprisingly good English skills and that the English and Portuguese days are going great. But seeing as she's from Argentina and I want to learn Spanish, we're having a Spanish day every third day as well, with poor results on my part. But it'll work out somehow.
Time is really short today because it's not my p-day, so I'll write more next week. Love you all!
Sister Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment