So I got transferred.... again. This always seems to happened, but just once I want to stay somewhere longer than 6 weeks! My companion is also leaving, so life should be interesting for the next missionaries to come.
But this week was great. We had five investigators in sacrament meeting (finally!) and we taught and dropped a lot of interesting people. It's common that a lot of people, for one c]reason or another, can't make it to sacrament meeting, and in that situation there's not much we can do with them. But it's always sad.
Juliana wasn't able to come to church for the third week, though she comes to other activities. I really hope the next sisters can follow up with her, because she's really elect: I think it's just her circumstances that are holding her back. We're also teaching a less-active/non-member family, who are awesome: the older son Rodrigo is coming back to church, Raul (who is 12) is getting ready to get baptized, and we're also teaching Rodrigo's girlfriend, Erika. I love this girl to death. She used to be a Jehovah's Witness but didn't agree with much and left, and she has a LOT of interest in this church. And she always comes! I think she'll get batized soon too, and Rodrigo will be able to baptize both her and Raul.
I really am sad to leave this area. Sorry, I won't know until tomorrow where I'll be going or with whom, but it should be a really interesting new transfer. I'm excited! Thanks for all the support!
Dad, thanks for all the stories! Since I have so little time on the computer, I'm not sure I'll be able to print them out, but I want to. At least I can print the pictures! Keep the info coming, and soon I'll be able to ask for specific dates, stories, etc that I'm lacking. Dad, can you give me the full names and birthdates (and birthplaces) of all your siblings? That wouçld help a lot.
Love you all!
Sister Anna Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment