Yeah, as you can guess, everyone was pretty bummed about the loss to Germany. But (and this I cannot understand) everyone STILL cheered for Germany during the final because they thought it would be more tolerable than having Argentina win on Brazilian soil. Sister Angulo is pretty sad that Argentina didn't win, but I'm secretly glad, because now there won't be people trying to murder her in this coming week.
On a slightly more spiritual note, thanks so much for all the photos and stories and information about our family that everyone has sent! I've been able to print out the photos here and I spend some of our time indoors translating family stories into Portuguese, so my booklet is getting really pretty. But I need more! Send me more, please! Dad, I especially need more about you family (I do remember the names of all your brothers and sisters, but I still need their birthdates and place of birth, as well as Granny's info, Grampy's info (and a photo of him, please!) and all the great grandparents. Mom, I need a photo of you and additional photos and stories and stuff. So far I only have a photo of myself, dad, Granny, and William and Rosa Ling.
Sorry that I am so lame and boring, but I promise that we are doing the Lord's work here! I will have a lot to tell you this next week when I see you all again.
Love,
Sister Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment