Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 5 1/2

Well it's not my regular P-day but
EU RECEBI MINHA REDESIGNA플O!
whew
Anyway
I will be heading to the Jacksonville Florida mission for an unspecified period of time while I wait for my Visa to Brazil! I leave the MTC this Tuesday at 2:30 in the morning (que isso) and I simply cannot wait to see what awaits me in Florida. One of my roommates is from Florida and keeps telling me about all sorts of cool things to expect. I was kinda hoping I wouldn't be disappointed with my reassignment but I don't think that will be a problem. I'm so pumped!
Also Neal L. Anderson spoke this Tuesday about charity at our devotional, but I'll talk about that later. I just think it's great that I wrote so much about charity and trying to develop it this Tuesday and then he talked about it!
This week is the best
Much love,
Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment